The game of Clash Royale has reached an astonishing number of players worldwide. It is now the third most played mobile game in America, with over 100 million downloads and a daily usage rate that exceeds 50% among all gamers. There are also people playing on their PCs or console gaming systems like Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U or Nintendo Switch.
The “new world how to get gems” is a guide that shows you the different ways of getting gems. It also tells you what they do.
In the New World, gems are an essential component of any magnificent structure. They may be used to improve any weapon or armour that has a Gem Socket accessible.
Most of the time, this implies boosting attack or defense based on the gear in question, however New World offers a plethora of gems that provide a variety of benefits, as seen in the table below. We’ll also go into gem compatibility, which is a topic that many people are confused about.
Guide to New World Gems
You’ll need to get your hands on some jewels before you can utilize them. Gems are an uncommon drop from mining, but if you mine a lot, you’ll certainly end up with more gems than you know what to do with them, at least at first.
Armour and tool perks that are unique to mining, as well as eating potato-based meals that boost your luck by a significant amount, may enhance your chances of finding these fortunate discoveries.
Gem Crafting in the New World
After you’ve discovered any gems, you’ll need to use a Stonecutting Table to cut them. Depending on the degree of gem you wish to cut, you’ll also need some motes/wisps/essence/quintessence, which are alchemy components found in magical plants and alchemy stones.
At the Arcane Repository or the Stonecutting Table, both motes and uncut gems may be merged into higher tiers, and higher-level gems give the same sort of benefit as lower-level gems, but to a greater extent.
This is essential to keep in mind while creating gems, since you may be able to get away with lower-tier benefits, particularly on gear that will be replaced often, as gems cannot be removed without destroying them.
Damage conversion on staffs, for example, may be very helpful in reducing some of the losses caused by opponent damage type resistances. The higher level benefits, on the other hand, aren’t really worth the money unless you’re min/maxing for particular opponents.
Weapon Gems from the New World
- Amber – Reduces the amount of harm done to the environment by a fraction.
- Amethyst – Converts a small percentage of damage to Void.
- Aquamarine – Turns a little amount of damage into ice.
- Carnelian – Taunts are much more aggressive and create far more threat.
- While at full health, Diamond increases damage and outbound healing.
- Emerald – Increases damage against opponents with low health.
- When struck three times in a succession, Jasper increases damage.
- Malachite – Increases damage against opponents that have been CC’d.
- When your health is below 30%, Moonstone increases your damage.
- Onyx – Increases damage against opponents with full health.
- When Stamina isn’t full, Opal increases damage.
- Ruby – Turns a little amount of damage into fire.
- Sapphire – Converts a small percentage of damage to Arcane.
- Topaz – Converts a little amount of damage into Lightning.
Gems of the New World Armour
- Amber – Protects the environment.
- Amethyst – Protects against Void damage.
- Aquamarine – Protects against ice damage.
- Carnelian – Carnelian reduces the development of threats.
- Diamond – Increases damage resistance by a factor of three. Physical:Elemental
- Thrust damage is reduced by Emerald.
- Jasper – Strengthens Resistance to a strike
- Malachite – Protects against Elemental damage.
- Moonstone – Reduces the amount of damage done by slashing.
- Onyx – Strengthens the body. Resistance on the physical level
- Opal – Enhances Resistance to the elements
- Ruby – Reduces the amount of damage caused by fire.
- Arcane damage is reduced by Sapphire.
- Topaz – Protects from lightning.
Gem Compatibility in the New World
When inserting a gem into a socket, you may get an error message stating that the gem “is not compatible with that item.” This may be perplexing for gamers since there is no explanation provided.
This seems to happen when attempting to add an Elemental benefit to gear that already has an Elemental Perk, based on my testing. A gem that matches the perk damage, on the other hand, will be compatible.
This does not rule out the possibility of converting any elemental damage to another kind, since it only seems to apply to Perk-provided effects.
If you’re still unsure which weapon is best for you, have a look at our short guide to the various weapons.
Follow us on Twitter, watch our videos on YouTube, or like us on Facebook to stay up to speed on the newest PC gaming news. Thank you very much.
“New World Gems Guide – How to get gems and what they do” is a guide that covers the basics of how gems work in Darkest Dungeon. It also includes a list of all the gem types, their effects, and where to find them. Reference: new world gems for dps.
Frequently Asked Questions
What gems do what in new world?
A: The only gems that work in the new world are the ones listed below. -Sapphire -Diamond -Emerald
How do you get gems in New World?
A: To get gems in New World, you have to open up your inventory and then click on the gem that costs 1 gem. You are then prompted for a code which is found by opening up the options menu, clicking on How do I buy followed by tapping on Gems.
What is the best gem in New World?
A: The best gem in New World is the ruby.
- new world gems effects
- new world best gems for weapons
- best gems for armor new world
- new world gems wiki
- new world weapon gems