The iPhone is an important personal device, but it can be problematic if the phone feels sluggish or won’t turn on. When these issues arise, there are a few things you can try to fix your new gadget.
The “iphone dead and not charging” is a problem that can occur with any iPhone. If you are experiencing an issue like this, there are several things you can do to fix it.
Warm greetings, nerds…!! I’m going to talk about anything iOS-related today. The majority of iOS users are dealing with the problem of a dead iPhone. This is one of the most aggravating problems that most people encounter. You may see a dark screen on your iPhone in this problem, which seems to be a dead iPhone. So, in this post, I’ll show you how to repair a broken iPhone. Let’s get this party started right now.
iPhone is no longer functional.
Yes, there may be a slew of reasons why you’re experiencing this problem. This is one of the most frequent problems produced by an iPhone that isn’t working properly. Apple makes the finest cellphones in the world, as we all know. However, there are a few possible causes for a dead iPhone. Let’s take a look at some of the reasons why you may want to acquire this dead iPhone.
This article contains the following content:
Reasons For An iPhone That Isn’t Working:
- The first explanation may be that your iPhone isn’t charged. As a result of a defective cable or adaptor.
- This problem may also be caused by a faulty piece of software.
- There will be a hardware issue that requires replacement, such as the battery or internal board.
- You haven’t updated your iPhone to the most recent version, to be sure.
- It’s possible that you dropped your iPhone in water or another wet environment.
These are some of the causes of your iPhone being unresponsive. Let’s take a look at some of the viable options for reviving a dead iPhone. Let’s get down to business.
How to Resurrect a Dead iPhone:
In this post, I’ll show you the best 8 ways for repairing your broken iPhone. These techniques can assist you in repairing your broken iPhone. Let’s take a closer look at each approach.
#1: Replace the battery in your iPhone:
The first technique I’ll go through is replacing your iPhone battery. A dead iPhone, for the most part, resembles a dead battery. When you have this problem, be sure to check your battery first. The reason for this is because if you use your iPhone excessively, the battery will die. You should also keep an eye on the battery’s health.
Battery should be replaced.
- Scroll down and pick the battery option from the settings menu.
- There, choose Battery Health and check the status.
This indicates that your battery has totally depleted. As a result, you’ll need to replace your battery, either through Apple Care or with a new one. Alternatively, you may charge your battery by boosting it. In order for you to be able to recover your iPhone.
#2. Inspect for any hardware issues:
Yes, physical damage may render your iPhone useless. I’m going to show you some things to look for in terms of hardware damage. Do not fail to follow them.
- The hardware on your iPhone will be destroyed if you drop it in water.
- Check to see whether you’re using a defective cable or adapter, and if so, replace it.
- Clean your charging port to eliminate any dirt and inspect it for damage.
- Check to see if any of your internal components are damaged.
#3. Force Your Device to Restart:
Well, this is one of the simplest ways for reviving a dead iPhone. Force restarting your smartphone is the only thing you need to do. Please carefully follow the instructions outlined below.
Follow these instructions if you have an iPhone 6 or older model.
- The first thing you need to do is hit both the power and home buttons at the same time.
Toggle the Buttons
- Make careful to keep them in place for at least 10-15 seconds.
- The Apple logo will appear after that, and the device will be forced to start.
Follow the instructions below for iPhone 7 and later generations.
- The first step is to simultaneously press the power and volume down buttons on your phone.
- Make careful to keep them in place for at least 10 seconds.
- The Apple logo will appear on the screen after that, and the device will be forced to restart.
#4. Restore the iPhone in DFU or Recovery Mode:
If you’re having trouble with a dead iPhone, you may simply put it into recovery mode. You may just connect it to iTunes and follow the instructions below. Before we get started, a friendly warning that this technique will erase all of your data.
- The first thing you need do is download the most recent version of iTunes. Connect the lightning wire to it now.
- If you’re using an iPhone 7 or later, hold down the volume down button for a long time.
- Then attach the lightning wire to the device’s opposite end.
- The iTunes logo may now be seen on the iPhone’s screen. After that, it goes into recovery mode.
- You must hit the home button instead of the volume button on iPhone 6s and earlier versions.
- Once iTunes identifies your iPhone 5s, you’ll see the iTunes message on the screen.
Click the OK button.
- If you accept to the request, your smartphone will be returned to you.
#5: Using iTunes to Update Your iPhone:
Using an earlier version, as stated in the causes, may create this problem. As a result, be sure you use iTunes to update your iPhone. Please carefully follow the instructions outlined below.
- The first thing you should do is open iTunes and connect to your iPhone.
- It then identifies your iPhone and selects it from the devices menu.
- To check for updates, go to the summary page and click the check for updates button.
Select Check For Updates.
- It then checks for updates before clicking the update button and confirming it.
Activate the Update button.
#6. How to Recover Data from a Dead iPhone:
Most iPhones, on the other hand, are looking for a way to restore their data without losing everything. I’m going to show you how to repair your iPhone dead problem without losing any data. Please carefully follow the instructions outlined below.
- The first step is to open Dr. Fone on your computer and choose System Repair from the menu.
- Then, using the lightning cord, connect your iPhone to a computer. Then choose any model that appeals to you.
- After that, choose the Start option, which will display some instructions, which you should carefully follow.
Observe the directions.
- Finally, wait until all of the data has been downloaded fully.
The Method of Downloading
#7. Obtain a charge for your iPhone:
If none of the following methods seem to be effective for you, Make sure your iPhone is fully charged to determine if the issue is hardware or software.
Your iPhone should be charged.
- The iPhone charger was simply plugged into the power outlet.
- Then try restarting the device to see if it fixes the problem.
The majority of iPhone owners report that connecting to a charger has resolved the problem.
#8. Keep the Charging Port Clean:
If your iPhone is still not responding, its charging port may be clogged with dirt. Make sure you use an anti-static brush to clean the charging port. Moisture should not be used to clean the port since it damages internal components.
Keeping the Port Clean
- How can I get my iPhone to turn on?
You may, however, connect your iPhone to the charger and charge it for a time. After 15 minutes, you may simply switch on the phone.
- What is the best way to clean a dead iPhone?
Go to iCloud> All Devices> Erase option to delete a dead phone.
- How do you repair a dead iPhone that won’t charge?
Yes, you can use iTunes to resolve the problem, or you may change the battery.
Finally, I can say that I have given the best possible 8 ways to repair a dead iPhone in this post. In addition, I have stated the reasons. Take a peek at what they have to offer. Any of the finest techniques for recovering your iPhone may be used. I hope you find this information to be very beneficial.
If you have any questions about this post, please ask them in the comments area, and if you find it helpful, please share it with your friends and family.
Thank you for selecting OMGEEKY.
My name is Nadhiya, and I work at OMGeeky as an editor and author. I like writing tech-related articles to assist my users. Apart from that, I like traveling, cooking, painting, singing, dancing, sharing knowledge, patience, a small group of friends, a happy soul, kindness, assisting the poor, being a shopaholic, and being a homely person.
The “tricks to get iphone to turn on” is a guide that provides tips and tricks on how to fix a dead iPhone. The guide also includes troubleshooting steps, as well as the phone’s battery life.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you bring a dead iPhone back to life?
A: There are many ways to revive an iPhone that has died. The best way is to plug it into a computer, then follow the steps on this website.
How do you force a dead iPhone to turn on?
A: You can force a dead iPhone to turn on by pressing the home button and the power button at the same time. If this fails, you will need to replace your battery in order for it to work again.
How do you fix a dead iPhone that wont turn on?
A: Unfortunately, there is not a simple answer to this question as it can be caused by many different issues. There are ways that you may be able to fix your phone on your own if you know what the issue is or have access to someone who can help with repairs. If these options arent available, then contacting Apple for assistance will allow them look into the problem and assist with any solutions they find most appropriate.,
- how to turn on an iphone that’s been dead for months
- how to wipe a dead iphone
- how to factory reset a dead iphone
- iphone ran out of battery and won’t turn on
- iphone 11 dead