Destiny 2 has finally released and I wanted to share my thoughts on which light is the best for PvE and PvP. Eyasluna seems like a pretty good choice with its attack speed bonus, mobility bonuses, range boost, and reduced cooldown time for hop-scotch.
The “eyasluna destiny 2 light gg” is a perk that makes the user’s weapons deal more damage. This will be helpful for players who are going into PvP or PvE.
The Eyasluna hand cannon is returning in Destiny 2’s 30th Anniversary Pack, and if you’re reading this, you’re probably wondering how to earn a god roll for this coveted weapon.
Eyasluna is a Stasis-powered prize from the Grasp of Avarice Dungeon, and she enters a vastly different environment than the original Destiny. However, it is still a top-tier option for your Kinetic slot. The bonuses you’ll desire for your Eyasluna god roll will be covered in this tutorial.
Perks of Eyasluna’s PvP God Roll
Keep the gun steady and precise while increasing the range and bullet stickiness to get the most out of the Eyasluna hand cannon. You’ll need a decent mix of all stats for that, which Eyasluna fortunately delivers.
- Steadyhand HCS: Adding 10 Stability and Handling and 5 Aim Assistance to the Eyasluna will almost guarantee that it will remain on target and be ready when you need it, whether after a Sniper shot or a Shotgun blast.
- Fastdraw HCS: Your second-best sight improves handling by 15 but losing 5 stability as compared to the Steadyhand.
- Ricochet Rounds: Adding 5 Range and 10 Stability to your Eyasluna will help you maximize your Range stat and make aiming a bit easier.
- If Light Mag is on your list, you won’t need a reload perk since Eyasulna already reloads swiftly enough. This magazine option improves both Range and Reload Speed, so although you’ll sacrifice Stability, you’ll gain more uptime as a result.
Trait 1 of Eyasluna
- Rangefinder: We’ve already touched on Range with our Magazine, but this perk takes it to the next level. There isn’t anything further to say about this benefit since there isn’t any need for it. The increase in bullet magnetism and lethality differential is more than adequate.
- Perpetual Motion is a new perk included in the 30th Anniversary weaponry that increases all of the metrics we’re looking for when you’re moving. It’s not a flat buff like Rangefinder, but there are few better alternatives if you’ve mastered strafe-shooting.
- Moving Target: Neither of the solutions provided here is necessarily superior; they each have their own set of advantages. When you aim down the sights, Moving Target boosts aim assistance and movement speed, so although there is no enhanced damage potential, you will be deadlier on the move with this perk than with any other.
- If you survive your initial fight and reload, Eyasluna becomes a monster with the 30% enhanced damage, knocking out full-health opponents in three hits at practically any reasonable range.
Perks of Eyasluna’s PvE God Roll
For Eyasluna, the aim in PvE is similar to that in PvP, although uptime and build synergy are more crucial. Range and stability are still important, but additional Reload Speed and damage choices are required.
- You have the same sight options: Steadyhand or Fastdraw.
Here, too, the options are practically the same.
Trait 1 of Eyasluna
- Outlaw: Normally, Eyasluna’s Reload Speed is sufficient, but pairing Outlaw with Kill Clip in a high-intensity PvE encounter will keep your damage high and your magazine full.
- Heating Up: A weaker option that is best used for taking out trash mobs; nonetheless, Heating Up may be quite useful by increasing Stability and Handling for each monster you kill.
- Kill Clip: Getting a 30% damage boost is usually a good idea.
- Harmony: Harmony is an underappreciated ability that boosts Eyasluna’s damage anytime another weapon is killed. It’s a good alternative if you want to take down something huge first and deal with the little folks afterwards.
To understand how to complete the action required to get an Eyasluna god roll, see our Grasp of Avarice dungeon guide. There’s more more on our Destiny 2 guides hub.
Watch This Video-
The “eyasluna coming to destiny 2” is a perk that will be available in the game. It’s a great perk for both PvP and PvE.
- eyasluna perks
- eyasluna destiny 2 return
- eyasluna destiny 2 coming back
- how to get eyasluna destiny 2
- eyasluna hawkmoon