This months release of Destiny 2 is bringing us a whole lot of new content to enjoy. With Destiny 2 Season 15, we’re introducing a whole new collection of Cosmetics, Challenges, Quests, and Adventures.
Destiny 2 takes a pretty abrupt turn as the Destiny 2 Forsaken expansion launches. The game is now all about the new season, which introduces two new subclasses, new weapons, new enemies, new activities, and new rewards. Here are some of the things that are coming to Destiny 2 in Season 15.
The new season of Destiny 2 has been a whirlwind of activity for the franchise’s fanbase. The team at Bungie has been hard at work, incorporating some long-awaited new features, while also tweaking and improving some of the existing features. Of course, one of the biggest focus areas is the new Strike, Gambit. Gambit is a mid-week strike available to level 30 players, and it’s a strike that’s been a long time coming. Gambit is a very complex strike, and it can require a good bit of teamwork from the entire fireteam.
Season 15 will be the last season before Destiny 2’s Witch Queen expansion. Season of the Lost brings a slew of new weapons, modifications, bonuses, and activities to the game. Everything new in Destiny 2 Season 15 is listed below.
New weapons have been developed.
- Kinetic Auto Rifle – Scathelocke
- Kinetic Auto Rifle – The Last Breath
- Kinetic Hand Cannon – Judgment
- Stasis Hand Cannon – Vulpecula
- Kinetic Pulse Rifle – Legal Action II
- Kinetic Scout Rifle – Servant Leader
- Stasis Shotgun – Fractethyst
- Stasis Sidearm – Peacebond
- Kinetic Sidearm is a spoiler.
- Kinetic Sniper – Sheperd’s Watch
- Solar Auto Rifle Chrysura Melo
- Arc Auto Rifle – Sorrow’s Verse
- Arc Combat Bow – Wolftone Draw
- Solar Fusion Rifle – Iota Draconis
- Solar Hand Cannon – Annual Skate
- Arc Pulse Rifle – Darkest Before
- Solar Pulse Rifle – Forge’s Pledge
- Arc Scout Rifle Contingency Plan
- Arc Shotgun – A Sudden Death
- With an Adept version, The Comedian – Void Shotgun
- A Quick Conclusion – Void Sidearm
- Solar Sidearm – Punching Out
- Solar Sniper Rifle – The Long Walk
- Solar Grenade Launcher – Canis Major
- Stasis Linear Fusion Rifle – Reed’s Regret, with an Adept variant
- Solar Rocket Launcher Ascendancy
- With an Adept variant, the Hothead – Arc Rocket Launcher
Bungie’s weaponry from Season 15
- New Iron Banner playlist armor – Iron Forerunner set
- Season of the Lost, commonly known as Season 15, Pathfinder’s set – Armor set
- Season of Dawn, commonly known as Season 9, has a new set of armor called the Righteous set.
- Season of the Undying, also known as Season 8, Substitutional Alloy set — Reprised armor from Season of the Undying, also known as Season 8
Exotics of the Future
- Shotgun last blows trigger Defensive Strike and produce melee energy, thus there are no backup plans for Titan Arms.
- Hunter Legs, Radiant Dance Machines – Dodging close opponents enables you to dodge more times.
- Warlock Arms, Nothing Manacles – Gain additional Scatter Grenade charge and projectile tracking.
- Energy Linear Fusion Rifle with Lorentz Driver – Targets are identified, and destroying them produces a telemetry pattern. Picking up a telemetry device gives you extra ability energy. If you collect three without dying, the weapon’s additional damage is increased for 30 seconds. This boost may be reapplied anytime you collect more telemetry.
- Trace Rifle, Ager’s Scepter
Bungie’s Lorentz Driver image
- Grenade Kickstart – You receive grenade energy when your grenade energy is depleted.
- Melee Kickstart – You receive melee energy when your melee energy is depleted.
- Stasis Resistance – Combatants’ Stasis damage is reduced.
- Restorative Finisher — When you use a finisher, your least-recharged ability gains a part of its energy. One-tenth of your Super energy is required.
- Utility Kickstart – You acquire class ability energy when your class ability energy is depleted.
- Armorer Mods – Ghost mods that ensure minimum stats while also increasing the chances of high rolling stats.
- Power Preservation – Your Super final strikes provide your teammates additional Orbs of Power.
- Picking up an Orb of Power adds a tiny quantity of energy to your ability with the least amount of energy.
- Leg armor modifications that progressively reload your weapons over time are known as holster mods. Working with single-shot guns is not a good idea.
- Bountiful Wells – Elemental well modifications that cause you to create elemental wells may now stack, with each new copy of the mod generating more wells.
- Elemental Shards – You can use Stasis shards to create Stasis elemental wells.
- Elemental Time Dilation — Elemental well modifications that give you time-limited advantages may now stack, extending the effect’s duration with each copy of the mod you have equipped.
- Enduring Wells – Extends the life of the elemental wells you make. This mod stack may be duplicated to prolong the lifetime even more.
- Melee Wellmaker – Powered melee final strikes create elemental wells with the same energy type as your subclass.
- Seeking Wells – When you make an elemental well, it will travel over the ground in search of neighboring players.
- Supreme Wellmaker – When you use your Super, three Stasis elemental wells appear nearby.
- Picking up a Solar elemental well provides you with extra grenade energy.
- Well of Restoration — Picking up a Stasis elemental well gives you extra energy for your lowest-energy ability.
- Arc Elemental Well – Picking up an Arc elemental well gives you more melee energy.
- Picking up a Void elemental well provides you with extra class ability energy.
There are also 25 new Artifact Mods in Season of the Lost.
Bungie’s image of Seasonal Artifact
Adagio – After defeating a target, this weapon shoots, charges, or draws more slowly for a short period of time, doing greater damage.
Encore — Precision finishing strikes give this weapon a stacking range boost. When all range stacks have been eliminated, non-precision final strikes provide further accuracy and stability.
When allies are close, Ensemble has improved handling and reload speed.
Harmony – Final strikes with other weapons temporarily increase the weapon’s damage and performance.
Headstone – A Stasis crystal appears at the victim’s position after a series of precise last strikes.
Shoot to Loot — Shooting an ammunition brick picks it up and reloads all of your equipped weapons from reserves automatically.
New things to do
The following are the new activities, along with their official descriptions:
Alignment of the Astral Planes. There are six players in this activity. Bring slumbering Awoken technology to life and defeat those who dread the Light. Align the ley-line network and plot a course to save Mara Sov’s Shattered Realm tech witches.
Shattered Realm is a game about a world that has been shat This is a weekly mission. In pursuit of Mara Sov’s missing tech witches, travel across the Shattered Realm. Rescue them and utilize the power they give to view the world through fresh eyes – to reach the unattainable.
Destiny 2 is well underway, and Destiny 2 players are starting to dig into the world’s first all-co-op adventure. The Destiny 2 community is excited to experience the new story, new characters, and all the new content, but now there are even more new things to discover and experience with the season of the lost. To help you all get started and see what you can find, here is a guide to the new content and the new features coming to Destiny 2 in Season 15 of the lost.. Read more about destiny 2 season 15 crossplay and let us know what you think.
- destiny 2 season 15 roadmap
- destiny 2 season 15 end date
- destiny 2 season of the lost
- destiny 2 season 15 light level
- destiny 2 season 15 patch notes